Obsid is also looking for a *reliable* electrician for a paid pilot
project!  We have tried all of those on the artisans list - with no (good)
luck!

Kind regards,

Ancois Bester Ms.
*Office Manager*

*OBSID:      Observatory Improvement District,   Cape Town*
*tel*:  021 448 7090        *fax*: 086 639 4005*        *41 Station road,
 Observatory
OBSID website <http://www.obs.org.za/improvement-district/>     *   *OBSID
Google group <https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/obsid-chat>
       * ** *OBSID on