Thank you for your interest.
 The dogs belong to a "bergie" who is currently in Pollsmoor - until approx
Sept.  He squats on the verandah of a house in Shelly Street.  I am only
trying to find extra protection for his little dogs as the winter is
approaching.  I am in constant contact with SPCA who sent out inspectors
earlier this year - they concur that the dogs are in an acceptable
environment and in good condition. I visit Shelly Street once a week with
food for the dogs - mostly donated by kind Obs residents.  The residents of
the house take good care of the dogs but need assistance with food. I trust
this puts your mind at rest.
 Thanks for your concern.