Dear Obs radio holders.

I have not tried the network for a while and my own radio is not by my side
so I cannot test it now but I am presuming the repeater is still
functioning.

Meindart Hoving who was on the ONW committee when he lived in Obs is
organising a mountain race and asked if he could borrow a few radios for
the day of the event.

I said I did not think it would be a problem as I was pretty sure noone is
using their radios any way

I am appealing particularly to those of you who hold a radio that is owned
by the ONW to come forward and allow their radio to be used for some good!

You can reply here or email me privately

I think Meindart said 4 woudl be ideal. I have one so at leat three more
are needed

When I retrieve my radio I will test it out myself!

Thanks

Trev

--
OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room
021-447-1066 072-063-1653

For all emergencies please dial 10111

to obsnw+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.