Thanks Ursula

I see some things are past the due by date with no resolution
presented - the needles issue for example.

In terms of traffic blitzes, perhaps the obsid could drive an
information project and put up signs warning of strong action to be
taken against offenders. Particularly in the Lower Main Road area. The
one thing with blitzes if they are done properly they will offend and
annoy many people who think they are not creating a problem. I am
talking about the two wheels on the pavement parkers and yellow line
parkers in side streets. I think signage discouraging this behaviour
and warning of blitzes would also be appropriate so the offenders
cannot say they were not warned.

As for the needle exchange - bravo! I have not checked out their
website but at least they are implementing some harm reduction
strategies. Perhaps the next step would be a safe environment for the
addicts to shoot up in. A place wehre they could get counselling and
advice should they so desire.

The word displacement also concerned me - sure nice for us to move out
the criminal element but its not really solving the greater problem
and will certainly be creating a problem for someone else. As I have
tirelessly said in the past, prohibition is not the way to go and we
will not see an improvement while prohibition is in place.
Alternatives have to be looked at. There are a vast number of ex
officials who sing a completely different tune once they are no longer
bound by the brotherhood of the political system they were once part
of. Its quite enlightening actually.

Anyway keep the information flowing with regular updates on this
channel and that will be a positive start.

Trev