Walking back from Rochester along Arnold (approx. 4.40pm) I saw a 10kg bag
"Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Food" - filled with household refuse and on
the pavement - very close to the intersection.  How tragic, you can feed
your doggie  quality food but then pollute the neighbourhood.

That aside, I wanted to cross Arnold with my 4-footed ones and it *looked*
as though a SUV was not going to stop at the intersection - I fell, a bit
into the road.  The blonde, female driver just drove on........   lovely
people here!

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066   or   072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES:  10111

---
Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.