Dear All,

We have decided to discontinue this thread for the time being as it is no
longer proving constructive or containing relevant ONW content.

 I would like to confirm ONW's views on the subject as follows:

1. We support the clearing of illegal encampments along Liesbeek River as
they pose a threat to our safety and security and to the environment.

2. We support that the squatters are dealt with by an appropriate authority
and within the law.

3. We support a sustainable plan of social upliftment for these people. We
have referred the matter to OBSID and the OCA for appropriate action.

Thanks and regards,

Steve

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 7:17 PM, Rosemary Robins <mandrcr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Aah - the whisky.................... [?]
>
> On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 6:23 PM, brianvamery <brianvam...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Robby
>> Apart from the basic routine of life, such as getting up in the morning,
>> all significant items of human endeavour consist of three steps. Thought,
>> speech and action. So I can think 'what obs needs is an improvement
>> district'. Then I can talk about this with some positive, like-minded
>> individuals. Then we can turn the idea into 18 months of hard work and
>> financial sacrifice, until such time as we get there.
>> What obs needs is less talkers about what we need and more Dewars.
>> I hasten to add that this comment is in my private capacity.
>>

>> Sent from Samsung Mobile

Steve Killick
Cell 084 447 5544
email: steve.kill...@gmail.com