Thx Kittenmoss. Totally agree with you. And by the way I am not a bleeding
heart ;-)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"kittenmos...@mtn.blackberry.com" <kittenmos...@mtn.blackberry.com>
Date:Wed, 29 Jul, 2015 at 16:15
Subject:Re: [obsnw] Re: Body in Trill road

If we lose our humanity we have nothing. Its not about the social standing this
poor guy has, its that he's a human being deservant of a level of dignity and
assistance at a very difficult time. Its easy to decry vagrants as hopeless or
responsible for all manner of evils but I can't imagine anyone knows how it
feels to miserable, cold, hungry and hopeless every day of your existence. I
realise this isn't the forum for bleeding heart liberalism but I would urge you
to try and assist if possible, finances aside, a kind word to another human
being in a huge amount of pain would go far.