Hi All,

It is with concern that i have to inform the Residents that during the
morning a House Break-In has occurred once again in our midst. The
noticable concern is the way the thieves gained entry to the Property..
namely the front door and forcing open the Steel Safety Gate and front
door. Considerable force must have been used with a crowbar or similiar
tool to leave a trail of destruction behind.

I was called by the Neighbour next door who had just arrived home and saw
that front door of 9 Fairfield Rd was broken by the thieves. Upon my
arrival i found concerned Residents outside and proceeded to go inside to
check the property for myself. What i found really shocked me to say the
least..The Master Bedroom was in a state of shambles,personal items strewn
all over the place.

As i went further down the passage the Lounge was also not left untouched
and immediatly saw that their TV was missing from the stand and it became
obvious that more items were missing in the lounge..
Within minutes of the Police being informed of the incident,they were on
the scene within minutes of the call..No more than 3 vehicles were there to
assist and secure the scene.
The tenant was informed and was reported to be on route back. OBSID had a
officer and vehicle there and waited till tenant arrived back.

I only left the scene once i had spoken with the tenant and left him in the
capable hands of the SAPS on scene.

OPS [Obsid Public Safety] - 24/7 control room

TEL: 021-447-1066   or   072-063-1653

EMERGENCIES:  10111

---
Observatory Neighbourhood Watch" group.