From: Tahirih Michot
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 2:39 PM
To: obsnw@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [obsnw] Drug deal in Main Road outside Reservoir Lounge at
lunchtime yesterday.

Hi Jenny

Thank you very much for the detailed message about what you have been observing
in the main road. Your feedback and questions are important. As residents it is
something we need to work together to address. The fact that there is a forum
for us to share what we are experiencing and observing is really crucial too.
For years I would see things but have no where to share it. ONW has proven to
be a great support in this regard and makes a huge difference when it comes to
connecting what is happening in one street with another. Things are never
isolated...

It is going to be impossible to change what you are observing on main road
unless we come together and support one another. You should not have to tackle
the main road without a lot more support from the rest of the people, like
myself, living in the area. I will keep a look out and help to contribute to
the process of making our neighbourhood safer. Thank you for your commitment
and determination, it is invaluable and i hope it inspires more people to get
involved too.

Kind regards

Tahirih