This correspondence doe not refer to Obsid - I've confirmed with the author
that it is another CID they are referring to

Kind regards

Hudson McComb
Chief Operating Officer
Observatory Improvement District (OBSID)

Tel. 021 4487090
Fax :0866394005
Cell: 083 448 1829

Address: 76 Arnold Street,Observatory,Cape Town ,7925