I was attacked as well by the same person two days ago after I noticed that
he was carrying a knife seeing me standing and he thought I was blurr and
not noticing him being prepared to attack me, I noticed that and  I took
out my pen while holding my phone He wanted to snach my phone and i stub
him with my pen and he took out his knife, he wanted to attack me and when
he noticed that I was ready to fight him he just run away.

 Eden Musampa
AIS D.Chairperson
(Association of International Students)
Room 4.33 Student Centre
Office Number :0214603926
Cellphone       :0780539110 / 0817539032
Email             :edenmusa...@gmail.com
                     :211278...@mycput.ac.za
Website         :www.cput.ac.za
Cape town Campus
"SEEKING KNOWLEDGE IN A WORLD WITHOUT BORDERS"