Arnold Street usually has a plethora of foreign students.  They are not
housed in registered lodges - but houses made available by landlords and
rental agencies.  Do the latter 2 also distribute safety hints/pamphlets as
the lodges do?  I notice irresponsible behaviour from many of these
students and they frequently befriend some rather dubious characters.  A
case in point is Troubles in the front seat of a car being driven around
Obs............ I personally have no truck with him but his second home *is*
Pollsmoor............. I further appreciate that it may be difficult to
instil in people who come from a carefree environment as to how cautious
they need to be.  Does OBSID/OPS still offer escorts home as they did some
years back?