Hi all,

I have two contracts with Premier Security for two different properties in
Nuttall Road. I have negotiated a discount on this basis of R269 each.

I have also found their technical services and new installation charges to
be technically competent and competitively priced.

I am happy with their service. Further, they have advised that if/when they
have more clients in Observatory they will be able increase their fixed
presence, including introducing bicycle patrols.

I urge *everyone* to (1) install an alarm linked to a monitoring & response
service (2) consider Premier Security as their service provider, and if so
then (3) request Premier to increase their presence on the basis of their
expanded client base.

Regards,

Mark Neville