Suspicion is in the eye of the beholder ,,,,, so what's new ?       The
point is that there's nothing to indicate that the man was photographed
simply because he's black.       We should all show more appreciation ---
and less criticism --- to those very courageous volunteer photographers who
risk their lives for the safety and security of the residents of
Observatory.