Hi All,

The OSGeo Oceania Finance committee met earlier this week, and one of the items
discussed is preparing a budget for FY 21/22. Once we have done this we will
forward it to the OSGeo Oceania Board to approve. We plan to present to the
Board at the April meeting in approx. 4 weeks.

We would welcome input and discussion from OSGeo Oceania members and community
around the budget. You can review 20/21 and the proposed 21/22 budget at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cbd3Rt5R688qrZ3eTCHxpRZ8HbII358_1UARf3m5qBs/edit?usp=sharing

Too much? Too little? What should we be spending money on? Potential income
sources?

The key issue is that it is unlikely we will have any significant income for FY
21/22 as the Conference Working group is planning another hybrid virtual
conference. We would hope this would not be the case in FY 22/23.

We are looking forward to your input

Many thanks,

Greg, Alex, Dionne and Ed