Hi,

On 12/05/2017 11:19 PM, BASSAGET Cédric wrote:
Hello
Retried from scratch; and still have an error when trying to bring up the second cluster :

root@LAB-virtm6:/# o2cb register-cluster ocfs2new
o2cb: Internal logic failure while registering cluster 'ocfs2new'

root@LAB-virtm6:/mnt/vol1_iscsi_san1# o2cb list-clusters
ocfs2
ocfs2new

Can anybody help me please ?

I don't know if o2cb stack can have multiple clusters on the same node. With pacemaker stack, once we setup a pacemaker cluster stack, we can have multiple ocfs2 instance, i.e
mkfs and mount multiple ocfs2 FS on the same node.

Why do you want to setup multiple o2cb cluster on the same node?  I never know this need
of usage so far :)

Maybe, others can help on your question.

Thanks,
Eric

    Hello,
    I guess I did something wrong the first time.
    I retried three times, and it worked three times. So I guess ocfs
    1.6 and 1.8 are compatibles :)

    Not it's time to set up a second ocfs2 cluster on my debian 9
    server (ocfs 1.8), and I get this error when trying to mkfs.ocfs2 :

    root@LAB-virtm6:~# mkfs.ocfs2 /dev/mapper/data_san_2
    mkfs.ocfs2 1.8.4
    On disk cluster (o2cb,ocfs2new,0) does not match the active
    cluster (o2cb,ocfs2,0).
    mkfs.ocfs2 will not be able to determine if this operation can be
    done safely.
    To skip this check, use --force or -F

    The running cluster on this host is :
    root@LAB-virtm6:~# o2cluster -r
    o2cb,ocfs2,local

    I'm trying to add an "ocfs2new" cluster :
    root@LAB-virtm6:~# o2cb add-cluster ocfs2new
    root@LAB-virtm6:~# o2cb add-node --ip 192.168.0.12 --port 7777
    --number 1 ovfs2new LAB-virtm6
    root@LAB-virtm6:~# o2cb add-node --ip 192.168.0.13 --port 7777
    --number 2 ovfs2new LAB-virtm7

    root@LAB-virtm6:~# o2cb list-clusters
    ocfs2
    ocfs2new

    root@LAB-virtm6:~# o2cb cluster-status
    Cluster 'ocfs2' is online

    Even if I restart services or reboot, cluster 'ocfs2new' never
    goes online.

    What am I doing wrong ?