Hello,

We have one Oracle 10G R2 RAC production system, we installed OCFS2 on
both system and export ocfs2 filesystem via. nfs,  this export is
protected under oracle clusterware.

A few days ago, our system stop work and report corrupted file in nfs
filesystem.
I found below error in /var/log/messages.
-- Nov  7 10:03:24 dbu2pub kernel: (1751,3):ocfs2_encode_fh:152 ERROR:
fh buffer is too small for encoding

Could you help me?
- What's meaning of this error?
- Does the error will corrupt file system under export ocfs2 via nfs?

I searched web but they are all about NFSv2, but we used NFSv3. So I ask
for your help. Thanks in advance.

Our environment,
      Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 6)
      2.6.9-67.ELsmp

      ocfs2-2.6.9-67.ELsmp-1.2.8-2.el4
      ocfs2-tools-1.2.7-1.el4
      ocfs2console-1.2.7-1.el4