And a relative question :

    if there is a network breakdown on the only communication link
for ocfs2
    in a two-nodes cluster, what is the behavior :

    - will both nodes decide to suicide ?

- will both nodes remain alive providing the exchanges of informations on disk are always working ?

We have done many tests with iSCSI in our test environment, including
network connectivity loss on both - iSCSI and O2CB networks -, and our
results shows that the slave will fence and the master will recover the
slave journal. When the slave boot, it will not mount the filesystem
due to lack of network connectivity.

The role of master or slave can be any of your nodes, so you can't
predict who will fence.
OK but what I wonder now is :
is OCFS2 really capable of fencing an adjacent node ?
or is it only capable of "node self-fencing" ?
I thought that ocfs2 was only capable of "node self-fencing" because
there is no configuration of any fencing device (i.e. ipmi ,etc.) in the
ocfs2 configuration, so a node can't fence another node as in a HA
software (like Cluster Suite, Pacemaker, etc.)

So only "node self-fencing" possibility , right ?

So, in case of linkcom breakdown, you seem to tell me that
only the slave node will self-fence , and we can't really know
which one of both nodes will self-fence as we can't know which
one is the slave when the linkcom breakdown happens , right ?
Read the section "13. Heartbeat, Quorum, and Fencing" of the OCFS2
user's guide, it has some information about it.
I've got the OCFS2 User's Guide .16 and will read this chapter.
Alain