HI

Please send me the matching Resume to me [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is for our direct client in Paramus, NJ for long term.

Face to face is must

*Skills needed:*

Senior Siebel developer with extensive configuration and smart script skills
(Siebel 7.5, Siebel 8.0, Campaign Management, List Management, 8.0 Task
Based UI, Web Service implementation to existing *Siebel CRM DB2/Zos 390
database, heavy Siebel Scripting.*

Thanks and regards,

     Rakesh

*DEREX Technologies Inc.111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,Harrison,
NJ 07029 *

*Tel:973-486-2402 **http://www.
<http://www.derextech.com/>derextech.com<http://www.derextech.com/>
*