*Hi Associates, *

* *

*  Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below job need. *

* *

*Position: * *Oracle / SQL Database Administrator*

*Location:    **Tallahassee**, Florida***

*Duration:    Till June 30, 2010 (with options to extend)*

*Position Requirements/Skills:*

·         Experience with MS SQL 2000, MS SQL 2005, 2008

·         Experience with Oracle Application Server v 10g and above
operating on Solaris 10

·         Knowledge and experience with Versa License Ease v4 for Oracle.

·         Experience with Oracle Database Server v 10g and above operation
on Solaris 10

·         Experience and Knowledge of Oracle Data guard, Oracle Streams and
Oracle RMAN

·         Experienced with Administration of Development, Test, and
Production Oracle database   environments supporting licensure system

·         Development of stored procedures, triggers, DTS/SSIS packages,
scheduled jobs, and  linked servers supporting licensure-dedicated
application

·         Experience in development of Oracle packages, stored procedures,
functions, triggers, and scheduled jobs

·         Experience in configuration management for database and
application servers for licensure system, including application and database
patches supplied by licensure system vendor, SCCS management of internal
code changes to Oracle Forms/Reports, maintenance/development of scripts for
the licensure system batch job control environment

·         Experienced with administration of Development, Test, and
Production SQL database environments supporting licensure-dedicated
applications

·         Knowledge and experience with internet licensure applications
preferred

·         Experience with Business Objects (Crystal) Reporting services
preferred

Candidate must possess the following abilities:

·         Ability to process information logically

·         Ability to design systems logic and/or process information and
prepare program specifications

·         Ability to perform mathematical calculations, plan, organize and
coordinate work assignments

·         Ability to communicate technical data processing information
effectively both verbally and in writing

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Ability to communicate effectively with technical and user staff

Thanks & Regards

*Kristina*
*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc*.

3801, N. University

Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL 33351
Direct: 954-362-9946

Email:
*krist...@itssonline.com*<http://us.mc454.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=krist...@itssonline.com>
* *
www.itssonline.com
Fax: 954-212-2818

<http://spreadsheets.google.com/formResponse?formkey=dGl2bG44ZDlKOWpOZEh3d0NBY3MyZlE6MA&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy0zYmI5NjFmNC1hNzk4LTRhODEtOTlkYS0zNTlmMzE5MDNmMGY&ifq>

*Certified ( MBE ) **Minority  Business Enterprise** ( SBE ) **South Florida
Water Management District** ( CDBE ) **Community Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise*

*( DBE **) * *Disadvantaged Business Enterprises* *   *

*Note: We at Itss  Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:**krist...@itssonline.com**
Please*<krist...@itssonline.com%20please>
* reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.*