Hi Associates,

 Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below Job need.

SAP BI Data Warehouse Designer/Developer/Architect III

Work Location: MO

Contract Length: 12/01/2009 to 05/31/2010+

Rate: Open

• 6 years experience with SAP BI. Hands on and complete implementation of
modules of SAP BW: SD, PP/PI, QM, IS, IM, HR, FI, etc. Should have played
the role of a configurator, programmer and administrator.

• Understanding of BI Administrator Workbench, configuration of info
providers, time-dependent and time-independent master data/hierarchies,
SAP/BI data modeling, data staging and data extraction expertise, and
implementation of enhancements/user exits in R/3 and BI is a requirement.

• Should be able to conduct Business and IT engagement workshops by either
setting up quick proto types and/or reviewing process flows.

• Experience with Open Hub and other SAP business intelligence solutions and
basic knowledge of ABAP/4 is a plus.

• Excellent communication skills are essential. Demonstrated skills in
creative thinking, teamwork, problem solving, decision making, time
management, and verbal and written communication are required*.*

Thanks & Regards

*Kristina*
*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc*.

3801, N. University

Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL 33351
Direct: 954-362-9946

Email:
*krist...@itssonline.com*<http://us.mc454.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=krist...@itssonline.com>
* *
www.itssonline.com
Fax: 954-212-2818

<http://spreadsheets.google.com/formResponse?formkey=dGl2bG44ZDlKOWpOZEh3d0NBY3MyZlE6MA&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy0zYmI5NjFmNC1hNzk4LTRhODEtOTlkYS0zNTlmMzE5MDNmMGY&ifq>

*Certified ( MBE ) **Minority  Business Enterprise** ( SBE ) **South Florida
Water Management District** ( CDBE ) **Community Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise*

*( DBE **) * *Disadvantaged Business Enterprises* *   *

*Note: We at Itss  Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:**krist...@itssonline.com**
Please*<krist...@itssonline.com%20please>
* reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.*