Hello Friends,

Please send me profile on man...@nlbservices.com....

JCAPS(v6.0/5.1.x), JBI, Java, SOA
Nashville, TN
3 Months Contract

*Must Have Skills: *JCAPS(v6.0/5.1.x), JBI, Java, SOA

*Desired Skills: *Unix, PL/SQL, HIPPA

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:   *
* *
·         *This position requires   6 to 10 years of experience in
enterprise application design and development.***
·         Must have at least 2 years of in-depth IT experience in business
analysis.
·         Must have at least 6 years of in-depth IT experience in Systems,
Design, Development, Testing, Integration, and Implementation of Client
Server and n-tier architectures**
·         Must have at least 4 years of Enterprise Application Integration
(EAI) experience using a combination of See Beyond and Sun JCAPS
technologies.
·         Must have experience with JCAPS 6.0 ( JBI a plus ).
·         Must have experience in the design/build of web services.
·         Must have experience using SOAP, WSDL/UDDI, XML, XSL(XSLT, XPath),
BPEL, and BPEL4WS.
·         Must have experience with J2EE standards and technologies such as
EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Servlets, and JSP.
·         Must have experience with working with Glassfish/WebSphere
application server.
·         Must have experience with Oracle relational databases
·         Must possess a solid understanding of Requirement Analysis,
Workflow, Software Configuration Management, and Message Oriented
Middleware.
·         Must possess a solid understanding of Service Oriented
Architecture (SOA) concepts and implementation.
·         *Experience working in SDLC and Agile projects.*
·         *Good communication skills to effectively represent technical
issues with internal and external, technical and non-technical teams.*
·         *Healthcare knowledge about HIPAA, PHI and other industry
standards as well as knowledge about Claims, ERAs and other health care
terms is a plus.*

* *
*A senior JCAPS developer with experience in business analysis is an ideal
candidate to fill this role.*

----------
Thanks and Regards,
Manish Patel | Next Level Business Services, Inc.
Phone: +1 (312) 698-8982 | fax: +1 (608) 646-8326
E-mail: man...@nlbservices.com | Web: www.nlbservices.com
Add: Yahoo: manish...@yahoo.com Live: manish...@live.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.