Please subscribe to Vedainfo Inc’ group to receive our direct client and
workable requirements
 http://groups.google.co.in/group/vhotreq?hl=en-GB

Hi,

Please respond with all the information needed, so that your submittal
is considered. We will get back to you if the resume is screened in.
Thank you.

PLEASE REPLY TO r...@vedainfo.com only.

1. Full Name of the consultant :
2. Current Location: City, State and ZIP code:
3: Relocation:
4. Phone Number:
5. Email ID:
6. Visa status:
7. Availability:

Interwoven Teamsite Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX and Boston, MA
Length: 6 month+
Rate: 50/hr

Our client is currently seeking an Developer/ Support candidate to
support our Enterprise content management initiative. The ideal
candidate will have a strong Technical background in Interwoven's
Teamsite and OpenDeploy products. Demonstrated skills in Unix, Perl,
Java, Interwoven Teamsite, Opendeploy. Candidate will be responsible
for the daily maintenance of our Teamsite environment,
Candidate will have to come for face to face interview
Required Skills:
Experience and support of these Interwoven technologies: TeamSite
6.7.1 and above, OpenDeploy 6.2
6+ years of TeamSite Experience- Implementing Custom roles, menu
options, WorkFlows, Templating
6+ years of OpenDeploy Experience - Deployment configuration in n-tier
architecture. Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse
based deployments.
One complete implementation of integrating Teamsite with Websphere
portal.
Senior technician with Application installation, configuration, and
troubleshooting experience.
Hardware/Software architecture, design, coding, testing and
troubleshooting.
Content Management experience.
Strong Perl and XML.
Some Unix Shell scripting.
Windows administration with some UNIX administration.
Windows networking.
Experience in Livesite and Site publisher would be a plus