Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please go
through the job description and send me some matching resumes along
with contact details ASAP.

Job description:

Job Title: Java /J2EE Developer with Weblogic Administration experience
Location: Irving, TX
Client: Verizon
Duration: 6 months+
Interview Mode: Two telephonic rounds

Locals are preferred but all are accepted

Job Description:

WEBLOGIC ADMINISTRATION IN JAVA ENVIRONMENT IS MANDATORY (must)

Manager is looking for 60% Java development and 40% Weblogic
Administration expertise.

Previous experience in "SSP Workflow" is a STRONG advantage.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Telecom experience is highly recommended. Verizon experience preferred.
Absolute expertise in Java, J2EE server side Technologies, Weblogic
server Application, EJBs, XML, JDBC, web services, oracle Database.

Expertise in Weblogic Administration

Experience in J2EE application deployment

Open source development tools, Ant, Log4J, Axis web services API,
Jasper reporting..

Knowledge in UNIX, Windows Hard ware and associated software.

Ability to lead a team, with strong communication/interpersonal skills.

Good Knowledge of application software installation/testing/support activities.

Telecommunications experience preferred (ie, billing, service order,
work flow, provisioning, call center)

Responsibilities:

Install, configure and test SSP workflow instance for Spinco.

PREVIOUS FEEDBACK FROM MANAGERS:

Need somebody who is experienced in managing weblogic installations
and is well versed in Java server side and J2EE technologies. The
person needs to have real hands on experience rather than awareness.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  609 955 3039
Fax: 732 626 6137

Email id: chan...@smartims.com
visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly