*Hi Associates, *

* *

*  Please let me know if you have any consultants for the Below job need. *

* *

*Title: TWO Business Objects Developers *

*Location: Richardson, TX (Local Consultants Only)*

*Duration: 4 Month Contract Assignment that can be extended.*

I have a need for 2 Business Objects Developers

1 must be focused on dashboard design/reports with Crystal XCelsius

1 must be focused on ETL side with SSIS

Seeking a Sr. Business Objects Crystal/Xcelsius consultant for 4 month
project. Candidate must have strong experience in all phases of Dashboard
Lifecycle in a SQL Server environment. Candidate will work with Users to
gather requirements, design, and develop an executive dashboard.  Ideal
candidate will serve as Dashboard SME and train internal staff on best
practices and setup Dashboard Framework and Methodology.

*Required Skills*

·4+ years experience Designing, Developing, and Implementing Dashboards.

·4+years experience using Xcelsius, Crystal Reports XI, BusinessObjects XI
Suite

·4+ years experience SQL Server 2000/5/8

·Must have strong T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS Skills

·Experience with Balanced Scorecard or similar methodology

·Data Analysis, Gathering Requirements

*Desired Skills*

·Data Modeling experience

·Telecom experience

Thanks & Regards

*Kristina*
*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc*.

3801, N. University

Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL 33351
Direct: 954-362-9946

Email:
*krist...@itssonline.com*<http://us.mc454.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=krist...@itssonline.com>
* *
www.itssonline.com
Fax: 954-212-2818

[image:
cid:image001.jpg@01CA5945.4847A1F0]<http://spreadsheets.google.com/formResponse?formkey=dGl2bG44ZDlKOWpOZEh3d0NBY3MyZlE6MA&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy0zYmI5NjFmNC1hNzk4LTRhODEtOTlkYS0zNTlmMzE5MDNmMGY&ifq>

*Certified ( MBE ) **Minority  Business Enterprise** ( SBE ) **South Florida
Water Management District** ( CDBE ) **Community Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise*

*( DBE **) * *Disadvantaged Business Enterprises* *   *

*Note: We at Itss  Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:**krist...@itssonline.com**
Please*<krist...@itssonline.com%20please>
* reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.*