Hi

Please send best matching profile at r...@ibs-consulting.net

 *Job Title*   Onsite - QA Lead
  *Experience Level*   5-9 Years
  *Location*   Richmond, VA
  *Start Date*   Immediate
  *Duration*    3 Months CTH
  *Pay Rate*   65-80k on Fulltime & $40/hr on Contract
  *No. Of Positions*   1

  *Job Description*
 1. Would need to work closely with the Testing team and define the overall
strategy and vision of testing
 2. Work with the offshore testing team to communicate the work and get the
work done. All testers are offshore.
 3. May need to rollup his/her sleeves and do the work when need be (there
is NO onsite tester for this position). For example, we do know that the MAC
machines used to do the Safari testing may only be present onsite, although
some of the Safari testing can be done offshore using emulators there might
be a need to do a part of the testing on the actual MAC machines. MAC
machines are not Citrix enabled, so this might be something that needs to be
done onsite. Please Note: Onsite testing will ONLY be done on a need be
basis.
 4.  Might need to manage inter-vendor conflicts/relationship.
 5. Technical Challenge: Yes. The platform of development is Portal. Portal
is quite different than your typical J2EE environment. The test lead would
need to understand this, which he will be helped by our onsite Tech Lead and
Architect

Regards,
RAJ
International Business Solutions