Please Mention the current location where you are located

Job Title: Peoplesoft Techno Functional
Location:   Minneapolis, MN
Duration:   2 month with possible extensions

The technology is PeopleSoft ERP packages HCM/EPM.  The assignment is to
assist with impact analysis to HCM/EPM for new or changing company values
and scope the effort to make the changes.  Some of the skills we are looking
for would be:
Techno/functional resource in PeopleSoft HCM / EPM
Has experience in company reorgs – I.e. setting up new companies, dept and
transferring employees between them.
Understand how company transfers impacts team member payroll, taxes, leave
accruals, reporting, etc
Can dive into field level analysis as well as see the bigger configuration
picture
Experience with Global HR (no payroll just HR) and multiple currencies
Experience with GL interface
Not as important but if they have Absence Management that is a plus.

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Jaiswal | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey.
Email:  gou...@catstaffing-us.com
Office:  (201) 257 5081x 175 Fax: (201) 727 9296.
www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com