Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go
through the job description and send me some matching resumes along
with contact details ASAP.

Job description:
Role: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA.
Duration: Long Term
Rate: $40/hr on C2C max
Start date: ASAP
Positions: 6
(Only locals)

Required skills:
            8+ years experience must
·         6+ years of experience in development of n-tier web based
applications
using Java/J2EE technologies must

·         Excellent knowledge of Struts framework, JSPs, EJBs and
various design patterns must

·         Good working knowledge of the complete SDLC lifecycle of an
enterprise application.

·         Experience with BEA Weblogic Server 8.1 + for application
deployment. Knowledge of internals is a plus.

·         Expert knowledge of relational databases, including schema
design, advanced queries and building stored procedures.

·         Experience with Open-Source Technologies required (e.g.:
Jakarta Commons, struts, tiles).

·         Excellent time management skills and ability to take
responsibility for deliverables

·         Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to
create new proof of concepts and implement them into usable,
enterprise class applications/components.

·         Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work
effectively as part of a project team and foster team co-operation.

·         Demonstrate technical leadership experience including
managing timelines in a fast-paced environment.

·         Stays current with rapidly changing technology and applies
it to business needs.

·         Must be able to effectively communicate technical
information to both technical and non-technical personnel.

·         Sun Java Certification is a plus.
·         Experience programming with JPOS devices is a plus.
·         Knowledge of Telecom retail would be preferred

Technical Skills:
Exp. of Java, JSP, J2EE 1.4.2 +, EJB, JDBC, JNDI,
Struts Framework, Jakarta Tiles framework, Hibernate, Spring Framework,
Eclipse 3.0+, Solaris 9+
Oracle 9i/10g database, DB Schema Design, TOAD 8.6+ or similar,
HTML, CSS, XML, JavaScript, AJAX, SOAP, Web Servers (Tomcat/iPlanet),
BEA Web logic Server 8.1+
UML diagrams
Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest
Webservices
Maven 2,
SQL and PL/SQL,
Unix Shell Scripting
Microsoft Office 2003+

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  609 955 3039
Fax: 732 626 6137

Email id: chan...@smartims.com
visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly