*

*Java Programmer - Senior  - Local MN only*

*location: St Paul, MN*

*Duration: 10 Months*

engagement_description:

The project is the MDS 3.0 Upgrade, with a central office Java application
and a Java application for Field Staff, running on stand-alone laptop or
tablet PC, and a mechanism to securely transfer data between the field
office laptops (tablet PC) and the central database.

The minimum skills required for the senior Java developer are:

   - Five (5) or more years of Java experience in application design,
   software development, and delivery with at least 2 years with application
   servers; e.g. Oracle Application Server; Tomcat, or Apache.
   - Strong experience with Web architecture and Web design and development
   tools and languages, e.g. JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets, Javabeans/EJBs, SQL,
   JavaScript, HTML, Struts, CVS, WebLogic.
   - Strong experience with relational databases, including open-source.
   - Strong experience developing and implementing highly complex technical
   solutions in a J2EE web environment.

Thanks & Regards

*Kristina*
*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc*.

3801, N. University

Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL 33351
Direct: 954-362-9946

Email:
*krist...@itssonline.com*<http://us.mc454.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=krist...@itssonline.com>
* *
www.itssonline.com
Fax: 954-212-2818

[image:
cid:image001.jpg@01CA5945.4847A1F0]<http://spreadsheets.google.com/formResponse?formkey=dGl2bG44ZDlKOWpOZEh3d0NBY3MyZlE6MA&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy0zYmI5NjFmNC1hNzk4LTRhODEtOTlkYS0zNTlmMzE5MDNmMGY&ifq>

*Certified ( MBE ) **Minority  Business Enterprise** ( SBE ) **South Florida
Water Management District** ( CDBE ) **Community Disadvantaged Business
Enterprise*

*( DBE **) * *Disadvantaged Business Enterprises* *   *

*Note: We at Itss  Consulting respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:**krist...@itssonline.com**
Please*<krist...@itssonline.com%20please>
* reply from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provide the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is
regretted.*