OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-10-10

comms/smstools                          devel
devel/py-hg-git                         devel/py-hgnested
graphics/babl                           graphics/goocanvas2
lang/go-bootstrap                       lang/node
lang/racket-minimal                     multimedia/get_iplayer
net/icinga                              net/ocserv
sysutils/ruby-puppet                    sysutils/salt
textproc/apertium-dicts                 textproc/html-xml-utils
textproc/mupdf

== comms ============================================================= 01/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

smstools

  - patches/patch-src_Makefile            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-scripts_sendsms
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to smstools3-3.1.21 (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +devel/py-hgnested (juanfra@)

py-hg-git

  ~ Makefile

  > fix bogus ${MODPY_PY_PREFIX} in DISTNAME, inadvertently found by semarie :)
  > (sthen@)

py-hgnested

  > New import:
  >     From Sebastien Marie. OK danj@.

== graphics ========================================================== 03/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

babl

  > Update to babl-0.1.34. (ajacoutot@)

goocanvas2

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to goocanvas2-2.0.4. (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 04/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

go-bootstrap

  - patches/patch-src_time_time_test_go   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Switch lang/go-bootstrap to use the go1.4 release tarball.
  > Upstream is providing a tarball of the release-branch.go1.4 git branch,
  > which contains minor fixes to keep Go 1.4 building on current platforms.
  > Most of the patches that we currently have for lang/go-bootstrap have
  > now been committed upstream.
  > The current go1.4 release tarball contains one of the patches and most of
  > the remaining patches will be removed when a new release tarball becomes
  > available.
  > ok sthen@ (jsing@)

node

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-deps_npm_node_modules_node-gyp_gyp_pylib_gyp_generator_make_py
  + patches/patch-test_common_index_js
  + patches/patch-test_parallel_test-child-process-exec-timeout_js
  + patches/patch-test_parallel_test-cluster-dgram-1_js
  + patches/patch-test_parallel_test-http-dns-error_js
  + patches/patch-test_parallel_test-net-dns-error_js
  + patches/patch-test_parallel_test-process-execpath_js
  + patches/patch-test_sequential_test-child-process-execsync_js
  + patches/patch-test_sequential_test-module-loading_js

  > Update node to the latest.
  > Full changelog here:
  > https://github.com/nodejs/node/blob/master/doc/changelogs/CHANGELOG_V6.md#6
  > .11.4
  > Port changes:
  > - fix tests
  > No objections. (abieber@)

racket-minimal

  ~ Makefile

  > Add mips64el to racket. (juanfra@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 05/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

get_iplayer

  ~ patches/patch-get_iplayer

  > update to get_iplayer-3.04 (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 06/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

icinga

  ~ web2/Makefile                         ~ web2/distinfo
  ~ web2/pkg/PLIST

  > update to icinga-web2-2.4.2 (sthen@)

  ~ web2-module-director/Makefile         ~ web2-module-director/distinfo
  ~ web2-module-director/pkg/PLIST

  > update to icingaweb2-module-director-1.4.0 (sthen@)

ocserv

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac            ~ patches/patch-doc_sample_config
  ~ patches/patch-tests_data_test1_passwd

  > update to ocserv-0.11.9 (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

ruby-puppet

  ~ 4/Makefile                            ~ 4/pkg/PLIST
  + 4/patches/patch-lib_puppet_rb

  > Properly install the locales related gettextsetup stuff, and tell
  > Puppet where to find it. That will prevent spamming logs with
  > GettextSetup not found for module ... introduced since the last update
  > (sebastia@)

salt

  > Update to salt-2017.7.2. (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 08/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

apertium-dicts

  ~ ita/Makefile                          ~ ita/distinfo

  > Update to apertium-ita-0.10.0. (bentley@)

  ~ cat/Makefile                          ~ cat/distinfo

  > Update to apertium-cat-2.3.0. (bentley@)

  ~ rus/Makefile                          ~ rus/distinfo

  > Update to apertium-rus-0.2.0. (bentley@)

html-xml-utils

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > Update to html-xml-utils-7.2.