OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-10-17

benchmarks/speedtest-cli                databases/py-puppetdb
devel/libelf                            lang/rust
mail/isync                              net/munin
net/ntopng                              net/unifi
print/ghostscript                       www/hiawatha

== benchmarks ======================================================== 01/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/benchmarks

speedtest-cli

  > update to speedtest-cli 1.0.7 (minor fix, use correct delimiter in csv
  > header) (sthen@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

py-puppetdb

  > maintenance update to 0.3.3 (sebastia@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

libelf

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump revision for <elf.h>.
  > Now that the base system provides this header, libelf will pick it
  > instead of redefining its content.
  > This should help finding potential regressions. (mpi@)

== lang ============================================================== 04/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

rust

  ~ patches/patch-src_bootstrap_lib_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_librustdoc_test_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_libstd_sys_unix_ext_net_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_tools_cargo_src_cargo_core_package_id_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_tools_cargo_src_cargo_util_config_rs
  ~ patches/patch-src_vendor_openssl-sys_build_rs
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.amd64-main                  ~ pkg/PFRAG.i386-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-doc

  > Update to rust-1.21.0
  > From semarie (maintainer) (danj@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

isync

  - pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to isync-1.3.0
  > From Klemens Nanni, rm'ing MESSAGE discussed with sthen@ and remi@ (danj@)

== net =============================================================== 06/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

munin

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-master_lib_Munin_Master_Utils_pm

  > Fix runtime with broken or empty .storable files.
  > Backport from upstream. (kirby@)

ntopng

  - patches/patch-include_Flow_h
  - patches/patch-include_NetworkInterface_h
  - patches/patch-include_Utils_h
  - patches/patch-nDPI_example_ndpi_util_c
  - patches/patch-src_DivertInterface_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_NetworkInterface_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_Utils_cpp           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_seed
  ~ patches/patch-include_ntop_defines_h
  ~ patches/patch-nDPI_example_ndpiReader_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_DummyInterface_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_Flow_cpp            ~ patches/patch-src_HTTPserver_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-src_Lua_cpp             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to ntopng-3.0 (sthen@)

unifi

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to unifi-5.6.19, req'd by brad (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 07/08 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

ghostscript

  ~ gnu/Makefile                          + gnu/patches/patch-psi_dxmain_c

  > Fix a stack smash in ghostscript to make my printer work again.
  > ok espie@ (stsp@)

  ~ gnu/Makefile                          + gnu/patches/patch-psi_dxmain_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > For 6.2-stable:
  > Fix a stack smash in ghostscript to make my printer work again.
  > ok espie@ (stsp@)

  ~ gnu/patches/patch-psi_dxmain_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_2
  > In the stack smash patch, note the upstream git commit which fixed
  > the same issue (in 2014). (stsp@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

hiawatha

  ~ patches/patch-man_hiawatha_1_in