OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-10-24

archivers/zstd                          devel/appstream-glib
devel/git                               devel/harfbuzz
devel/py-asn1                           devel/py-asn1-modules
emulators/virtualjaguar                 games/rocksndiamonds
lang/cython                             mail/claws-mail
net/owncloudclient                      net/py-botocore
sysutils/amazon-ecs-cli                 sysutils/awscli
sysutils/consolekit                     www/hiawatha
x11/qt5

== archivers ========================================================= 01/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

zstd

  ~ patches/patch-tests_playTests_sh

  > Update zstd to 1.3.2
  > tweaks and ok juanfra@ (rsadowski@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

appstream-glib

  > Update to appstream-glib-0.7.3. (ajacoutot@)

git

  ~ patches/patch-t_t1450-fsck_sh         ~ patches/patch-t_test-lib_sh

  > Update to git-2.14.3. (benoit@)

harfbuzz

  - patches/patch-src_hb-icu_cc
  - patches/patch-src_hb-ot-layout-gsubgpos-private_hh
  - patches/patch-src_hb-ot-shape_cc      - patches/patch-src_hb-private_hh
  - patches/patch-src_hb-set-private_hh   - patches/patch-src_hb-set_cc

  > Update to harfbuzz-1.6.2. (ajacoutot@)

py-asn1

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-asn1-0.3.7.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (benoit@)

py-asn1-modules

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-asn1-modules-0.1.4.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (benoit@)

== emulators ========================================================= 03/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

virtualjaguar

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-virtualjaguar_pro
  + patches/patch-src_cdintf_cpp

  > Update virtualjaguar to 2.1.3.
  > Notable changes:
  > - GUI now uses Qt 5
  > - Add new LIB_DEPENDS on audio/libcdio
  > OK rsadowski@ (fcambus@)

== games ============================================================= 04/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

rocksndiamonds

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to rocksndiamonds-4.0.1.0. (benoit@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

cython

  > Update to cython 0.27.2. (juanfra@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

claws-mail

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump all subpackages after pthread-stubs removal.
  > Delete remnant of the long-removed clamav plugin. (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 07/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

owncloudclient

  ~ Makefile

  > fix build on !CLANG_ARCHS
  > spotted by landry@ (kirby@)

py-botocore

  > Update to py-botocore-1.7.34. (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 08/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

amazon-ecs-cli

  > Update to ecs-cli-0.6.6. (ajacoutot@)

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.11.176. (ajacoutot@)

consolekit

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_ck-manager_c

  > Fix a memory leak in ck-manager (upstream). (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

hiawatha

  - patches/patch-src_tls_c               ~ Makefile

  > With the update to polarssl, we don't need to patch hiawatha anymore.
  > (juanfra@)

== x11 =============================================================== 10/10 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

qt5

  - qtbase/patches/patch-config_tests_qpa_xcb-xlib_xcb-xlib_pro
  - qtbase/patches/patch-config_tests_unix_openssl_openssl_cpp
  - qtbase/patches/patch-src_gui_configure_json
  ~ Makefile.version                      ~ qt5.port.mk
  ~ docs/Makefile                         ~ docs/distinfo
  ~ docs/pkg/PLIST-html                   ~ qt3d/Makefile
  ~ qt3d/distinfo                         ~ qt3d/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ qtbase/Makefile                       ~ qtbase/distinfo
  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-configure
  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-src_3rdparty_forkfd_forkfd_c
  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-src_corelib_global_qcompilerdetection_h
  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-src_network_ssl_qsslsocket_cpp
  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-src_plugins_sqldrivers_configure_json
  ~ qtbase/patches/patch-src_testlib_qtestcase_cpp
  ~ qtbase/pkg/PLIST-main                 ~ qtcanvas3d/Makefile
  ~ qtcanvas3d/distinfo                   ~ qtcharts/Makefile
  ~ qtcharts/distinfo                     ~ qtconnectivity/Makefile
  ~ qtconnectivity/distinfo               ~ qtdatavis3d/Makefile
  ~ qtdatavis3d/distinfo                  ~ qtdeclarative/Makefile
  ~ qtdeclarative/distinfo                ~ qtgamepad/Makefile
  ~ qtgamepad/distinfo                    ~ qtgraphicaleffects/Makefile
  ~ qtgraphicaleffects/distinfo           ~ qtgraphicaleffects/pkg/PLIST
  ~ qtimageformats/Makefile               ~ qtimageformats/distinfo
  ~ qtlocation/Makefile                   ~ qtlocation/distinfo
  ~ qtlocation/pkg/PLIST-main             ~ qtmultimedia/Makefile
  ~ qtmultimedia/distinfo                 ~ qtnetworkauth/Makefile
  ~ qtnetworkauth/distinfo                ~ qtpurchasing/Makefile
  ~ qtpurchasing/distinfo                 ~ qtquickcontrols/Makefile
  ~ qtquickcontrols/distinfo              ~ qtquickcontrols2/Makefile
  ~ qtquickcontrols2/distinfo             ~ qtquickcontrols2/pkg/PLIST-examples
  ~ qtremoteobjects/Makefile              ~ qtremoteobjects/distinfo
  ~ qtscript/Makefile                     ~ qtscript/distinfo
  ~ qtscxml/Makefile                      ~ qtscxml/distinfo
  ~ qtsensors/Makefile                    ~ qtsensors/distinfo
  ~ qtserialbus/Makefile                  ~ qtserialbus/distinfo
  ~ qtserialport/Makefile                 ~ qtserialport/distinfo
  ~ qtspeech/Makefile                     ~ qtspeech/distinfo
  ~ qtsvg/Makefile                        ~ qtsvg/distinfo
  ~ qttools/Makefile                      ~ qttools/distinfo
  ~ qttranslations/distinfo               ~ qtvirtualkeyboard/Makefile
  ~ qtvirtualkeyboard/distinfo            ~ qtwebchannel/Makefile
  ~ qtwebchannel/distinfo                 ~ qtwebchannel/pkg/PLIST-examples
  ~ qtwebsockets/Makefile                 ~ qtwebsockets/distinfo
  ~ qtwebview/distinfo                    ~ qtx11extras/Makefile
  ~ qtx11extras/distinfo                  ~ qtxmlpatterns/Makefile
  ~ qtxmlpatterns/distinfo
  + qtbase/patches/patch-config_tests_openssl_openssl_cpp