OpenBSD src changes summary for 2017-11-06

etc/rc                                  sbin/dhclient
sys/arch/amd64/stand/efiboot            sys/arch/amd64/stand/libsa
sys/ddb                                 sys/net80211
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/ctfconv
usr.bin/ctfdump                         usr.sbin/pkg_add

== etc =============================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/etc

rc

  ~ rc

  > Use a variable for /usr/share/relink
  > OK tb@ (rpe@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin

dhclient

  ~ parse.c

  > Add format 't' to parse_decimal() for signed 64-bit
  > integers. (krw@)

  ~ clparse.c                             ~ conflex.c
  ~ dhclient.c                            ~ dhcpd.h
  ~ dhctoken.h

  > Add lease declaration 'epoch' to hold the time() when a lease is
  > received. Set it in packet_to_lease() and preserve it in
  > apply_defaults(). Otherwise not used, documented or printed in lease
  > database yet. (krw@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys

arch/amd64/stand/efiboot

  ~ efiboot.c                             ~ efidev.c

  > Call CD-ROM devices cdN instead of hdN.  Also select the booted device
  > properly when the system is booted from CD-ROM.
  > Initial diff from FUKAUMI Naoki. (yasuoka@)

  ~ efiboot.c

  > Modify "machine video" command not to list mode when chaning video mode.
  > diff from Klemens Nanni (yasuoka@)

arch/amd64/stand/libsa

  ~ diskprobe.c

  > Call CD-ROM devices cdN instead of hdN.  Also select the booted device
  > properly when the system is booted from CD-ROM.
  > Initial diff from FUKAUMI Naoki. (yasuoka@)

ddb

  ~ db_sym.h

  > remove ctf_type declaration no longer needed since -r1.33
  > ok mpi@ (jasper@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211_ioctl.c                     ~ ieee80211_var.h

  > move a function declaration, so the whole net80211 stack can disable wep or
  > wpa
  > OK stsp@ (phessler@)

netinet

  ~ ip_ah.c                               ~ ip_esp.c
  ~ ip_ether.c                            ~ ip_ipcomp.c
  ~ ip_ipsp.c                             ~ ipsec_output.c
  ~ ipsec_input.c

  > Use %s and __func__ in DPRINTF() to reduce false positive with grep(1).
  > ok kettenis@, dhill@, visa@, jca@ (mpi@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin

ctfconv

  ~ ctfconv.c                             ~ elf.c

  > Use the symtab's sh_link to get the string table section.
  > This is technically more correct than looking for ".strtab" and allows
  > us to get rid of unportable ELF_STRTAB.
  > We can also get rid of the hack for some incorrect ELF files since we
  > no longer try to apply relocations for the string table.
  > From Mark Johnston, markj@FreeBSD (mpi@)

ctfdump

  ~ ctfdump.c                             ~ elf.c

  > Use the symtab's sh_link to get the string table section.
  > This is technically more correct than looking for ".strtab" and allows
  > us to get rid of unportable ELF_STRTAB.
  > We can also get rid of the hack for some incorrect ELF files since we
  > no longer try to apply relocations for the string table.
  > From Mark Johnston, markj@FreeBSD (mpi@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/PkgCreate.pm