OpenBSD src changes summary for 2017-11-10

regress/usr.sbin                        share/man
sys/lib/libsa                           sys/net
sys/netinet                             sys/netinet6
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/mandoc
usr.bin/vi

== regress =========================================================== 01/04 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/regress

usr.sbin

  ~ httpd/tests/Makefile

  > replace last instances of /dev/arandom with /dev/urandom (naddy@)

== share ============================================================= 02/04 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/share

man

  ~ man4/random.4

  > replace last instances of /dev/arandom with /dev/urandom (naddy@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys

lib/libsa

  ~ softraid.c

  > "unknown KDF type 2" -> "keydisk not found".
  > Inputs and ok jsing@. (sunil@)

net

  ~ if_etherip.c                          ~ if_etherip.h

  > Use percpu counters with etheripstat.
  > Input and OK jca@, OK florian@ (visa@)

  ~ if.c

  > Introduce a reader version of the NET_LOCK().
  > This will be used to first allow read-only ioctl(2) to be executed while
  > the softnet taskq is running.  Then it will allows us to execute multiple
  > softnet taskq in parallel.
  > Tested by Hrvoje Popovski, ok kettenis@, sashan@, visa@, tb@ (mpi@)

netinet

  ~ in_proto.c                            ~ ip_ether.c
  ~ ip_ether.h

  > Use percpu counters with etheripstat.
  > Input and OK jca@, OK florian@ (visa@)

  ~ ip_input.c

  > Introduce a reader version of the NET_LOCK().
  > This will be used to first allow read-only ioctl(2) to be executed while
  > the softnet taskq is running.  Then it will allows us to execute multiple
  > softnet taskq in parallel.
  > Tested by Hrvoje Popovski, ok kettenis@, sashan@, visa@, tb@ (mpi@)

netinet6

  ~ ip6_input.c

  > Introduce a reader version of the NET_LOCK().
  > This will be used to first allow read-only ioctl(2) to be executed while
  > the softnet taskq is running.  Then it will allows us to execute multiple
  > softnet taskq in parallel.
  > Tested by Hrvoje Popovski, ok kettenis@, sashan@, visa@, tb@ (mpi@)

sys

  ~ systm.h

  > Introduce a reader version of the NET_LOCK().
  > This will be used to first allow read-only ioctl(2) to be executed while
  > the softnet taskq is running.  Then it will allows us to execute multiple
  > softnet taskq in parallel.
  > Tested by Hrvoje Popovski, ok kettenis@, sashan@, visa@, tb@ (mpi@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/04 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin

mandoc

  ~ term_ps.c

  > streamline termp allocation. this will allow the init function to
  > do things differently in the ps vs pdf case.
  > okay schwarze@ (espie@)

  ~ mandoc.1                              ~ mandoc.h
  ~ read.c

  > Be less assertive when warning about a possible typo.
  > ok schwarze@ "good compromise" jmc@ (jca@)

vi

  ~ common/recover.c

  > Avoid using system(3) when running "sendmail -t".  We already have
  > the recover file fd open so just run sendmail with stdin set to
  > the recover file.  OK martijn@ (millert@)

  ~ common/recover.c

  > Add rcv_openat() function that does the open, makes sure it is a
  > regular file with the expected permissions and locks it.  Inspired
  > by changes in NetBSD by Christos.  OK martijn@ (millert@)

  ~ common/recover.c

  > Fix a use after free when sending SIGHUP or SIGTERM to vi when in editing
  > mode.
  > Found while testing previous commit by millert@
  > OK millert@ and tb@ (martijn@)

  ~ common/main.c                         ~ common/util.c