OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-11-12

audio/libgpod                           cad/kicad
devel/p5-String-CRC32                   devel/quirks
devel/vte                               editors/abiword
emulators/sdlmame                       games/abuse
games/warzone2100                       geo/gdal
graphics/babl                           graphics/gegl
lang/gcc                                mail/claws-mail
mail/evolution-rss                      net
net/py-stem                             net/stem
print/lyx                               productivity/calcurse
security/xmlsec                         sysutils/borgbackup
sysutils/borgmatic                      sysutils/dfc
sysutils/gkrellm                        textproc/mdp
textproc/redland                        www
www/fcgi-cgi                            www/gtkhtml4
www/httrack                             www/linkchecker
x11/dbus-python                         x11/fvwm2
x11/gnome                               x11/kde
x11/py-qt4

== audio ============================================================= 01/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

libgpod

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== cad =============================================================== 02/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/cad

kicad

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

p5-String-CRC32

  > Update to p5-String-CRC32-1.6. (benoit@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register gtkhtml4 removal. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > stem is now py-stem (danj@)

vte

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module; ok ajacoutot@ (naddy@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

abiword

  ~ Makefile

  > sync WANTLIB; add Xtst
  > ok ajacoutot@ (rsadowski@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

sdlmame

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== games ============================================================= 06/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

abuse

  ~ Makefile

  > mirror distfile (kirby@)

warzone2100

  ~ Makefile

  > Switch homepage to https. (bentley@)

== geo =============================================================== 07/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

gdal

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module; ok landry@ (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

babl

  > Update to babl-0.1.36. (ajacoutot@)

gegl

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

gcc

  ~ 4.9/Makefile                          + 4.9/patches/patch-ltmain_sh

  > fix quoting issue in installed libtool library
  > ok pascal@ (steven@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

claws-mail

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module, sync wantlib; ok danj@ (naddy@)

evolution-rss

  ~ Makefile

  > www/gtkhtml4 is about to get removed, so regen DEPENDS/WANTLIB in
  > preparation. (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 11/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

net

  ~ Makefile

  > + py-stem
  > + py-stem
  > - stem (danj@)

py-stem

  + pkg/PFRAG.no-python3

  > New import:
  >     Import py-stem. This rename our current net/stem ports and add a py3

stem

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > remove stem, it's now py-stem (danj@)

== print ============================================================= 12/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

lyx

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update lyx from 2.2.0 to 2.2.3
  > Notable ports changes:
  > - switch homepage to https
  > - reorder variables
  > - replace gettext module
  > Maintainer timeout (rsadowski@)

== productivity ====================================================== 13/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

calcurse

  ~ patches/patch-src_utils_c
  + patches/patch-contrib_caldav_calcurse-caldav

  > Update calcurse to 4.3.0.
  > Notable changes:
  > - Use the Python module
  > - Patch shebang line in calcurse-caldav
  > - Add a RUN_DEPENDS on py-httplib2, required by calcurse-caldav
  > OK ajacoutot@ (fcambus@)

== security ========================================================== 14/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

xmlsec

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 15/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

borgbackup

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to borgbackup-1.1.2
  > from Bjorn Ketelaars (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

borgmatic

  > update to borgmatic-1.1.11 (jasper@)

dfc

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt
  ~ patches/patch-src_platform_services-bsd_c

  > Update to dfc-3.1.1
  > From Klemens Nanni <kl3 AT posteo DOT org> -- thanks! (bcallah@)

gkrellm

  ~ gkrellm/Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 16/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

mdp

  > Update to mdp-1.0.10
  > From Klemens Nanni <kl3 AT posteo DOT org> -- thanks!
  > improve install routine "Sounds good to me" rpointel@
  > tweak license marker to GPLv3+ (bcallah@)

redland

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== www =============================================================== 17/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

www

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove: unmaintained, nothing uses it anymore. (ajacoutot@)

fcgi-cgi

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

gtkhtml4

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove: unmaintained, nothing uses it anymore. (ajacoutot@)

httrack

  ~ Makefile

  > - add MASTER_SITES for old versions
  > - switch MASTER_SITES to https (kirby@)

linkchecker

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== x11 =============================================================== 18/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

dbus-python

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module; ok ajacoutot@ (naddy@)

fvwm2

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module, sync wantlib (naddy@)

gnome

  ~ libcryptui/patches/patch-configure
  ~ seahorse-sharing/patches/patch-configure
  ~ seahorse-nautilus/patches/patch-configure

  > Pushed upstream. (ajacoutot@)

  - recipes/patches/patch-src_gr-mail_c   ~ recipes/Makefile
  ~ recipes/distinfo

  > update to gnome-recipes-2.0.2 (jasper@)

kde

  ~ base3/Makefile