OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-11-19

archivers                               archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
audio/gradio                            databases
databases/hs-HDBC-mysql                 databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
databases/hs-hedis                      databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
devel                                   devel/gettext
devel/goffice                           devel/harfbuzz
devel/hs-BoundedChan                    devel/hs-MonadRandom
devel/hs-ObjectName                     devel/hs-PSQueue
devel/hs-StateVar                       devel/hs-abstract-deque
devel/hs-abstract-par                   devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
devel/hs-blaze-textual                  devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
devel/hs-case-insensitive               devel/hs-cmdlib
devel/hs-concurrent-extra               devel/hs-data-hash
devel/hs-directory-tree                 devel/hs-enumerator
devel/hs-failure                        devel/hs-ghc-paths
devel/hs-hashtables                     devel/hs-hood
devel/hs-largeword                      devel/hs-logict
devel/hs-murmur-hash                    devel/hs-newtype
devel/hs-parallel                       devel/hs-patch-combinators
devel/hs-readline                       devel/hs-sendfile
devel/hs-strict                         devel/hs-tuple
devel/monotone                          devel/quirks
emulators/fs-uae                        games/polymorphable
games/tome4                             games/typespeed
graphics/libexif                        infrastructure/mk
lang                                    lang/apl
lang/hs-haskell-src                     lang/luajit
lang/node                               mail/libspf2
math                                    math/gnumeric
math/hs-half                            misc/uniutils
net                                     net/axel
net/hs-curl                             net/hs-network-info
net/nedi                                net/tcpreen
security                                security/hs-crypto
security/hs-cryptocipher                security/hs-mwc-random
security/hs-pwstore-fast                security/hs-skein
security/pcsc-cyberjack                 sysutils/dtb
sysutils/firmware                       sysutils/liblnk
sysutils/monit                          textproc
textproc/gsed                           textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
textproc/hs-hexpat                      textproc/hunspell
textproc/namazu                         textproc/pinfo
textproc/ruby-pygments.rb               textproc/tre
www                                     www/gitea
www/hs-cgi                              www/snownews
www/webkit                              x11/kde4
x11/qt5

== archivers ========================================================= 01/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

archivers

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

hs-zlib-bindings

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/audio

gradio

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > unbreak (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

hs-HDBC-mysql

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-HDBC-postgresql

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patch-HDBC-postgresql_cabal           - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-hedis

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-postgresql-libpq

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

gettext

  ~ gettext.port.mk

  > drop redundant BUILD_DEPENDS (naddy@)

  ~ gettext.port.mk

  > drop redundant RUN_DEPENDS (naddy@)

goffice

  > Update to goffice-0.10.36. (ajacoutot@)

harfbuzz

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix harfbuzz on non-clang archs by adding LIB_DEPENDS to
  > LIB_DEPENDS-main so that estdc++ is in the dependency tree there.
  > No change for clang archs. (landry@)

hs-BoundedChan

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-MonadRandom

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-ObjectName

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-PSQueue

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-StateVar

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-abstract-deque

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-abstract-par

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-base-unicode-symbols

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-blaze-textual

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-bytestring-mmap

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-case-insensitive

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-cmdlib

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-concurrent-extra

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-data-hash

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-directory-tree

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-enumerator

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-failure

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-ghc-paths

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-hashtables

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-hood

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-largeword

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-logict

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-murmur-hash

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-newtype

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-parallel

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-patch-combinators

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-readline

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-sendfile

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-strict

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-tuple

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

monotone

  ~ Makefile

  > Picks up xgettext if present at configure time, so add RDEP on
  > devel/gettext-tools. (ajacoutot@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > Register obsolete obsolete hs-ports. (kili@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

fs-uae

  > @comment beforesubst files.
  > Should probably be removed in post-install or so but I am lazy... and no
  > one picked up my mail on ports@ (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 06/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

polymorphable

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after change to games/flare pkgpath (naddy@)

tome4

  ~ Makefile

  > set ONLY_FOR_ARCHS similar to lang/luajit because tome4 is using its
  > own embedded copy of luajit.
  > OK sthen@ (kirby@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missed comment from jca@, sorry (kirby@)

typespeed

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

libexif

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 08/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/infrastructure

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > group more stuff after post-patch
  > okay sthen@, aja@ and a full bulk build (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

lang

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

apl

  + patches/patch-src_Parallel_hh

  > Attempt to fix the build of GNU Apl on sparc64, noticed by the build logs.
  > landry@ says to just commit it and we'll see what happens next bulk.
  > No bump, because there's no change for any currently working arch.
  > (bcallah@)

hs-haskell-src

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

luajit

  ~ Makefile

  > add comment about usage of embedded copy of luajit in games/tome4
  > requested and OK sthen@ (kirby@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missed comment from jca@, sorry. (kirby@)

node

  > @comment beforesubst files.
  > Should probably be removed in post-install or so but I am lazy... and no
  > one picked up my mail on ports@ (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

libspf2

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== math ============================================================== 11/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

math

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

gnumeric

  > Update to gnumeric-1.12.36. (ajacoutot@)

hs-half

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

== misc ============================================================== 12/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

uniutils

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 13/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

net

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

axel

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

hs-curl

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-network-info

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-cbits_network_h         - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

nedi

  > @comment beforesubst files.
  > Should probably be removed in post-install or so but I am lazy... and no
  > one picked up my mail on ports@ (ajacoutot@)

tcpreen

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== security ========================================================== 14/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

security

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

hs-crypto

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-cryptocipher

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-mwc-random

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-pwstore-fast

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-skein

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

pcsc-cyberjack

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_am             + patches/patch-cjeca32_USBUnix_cpp

  > Update to pcsc-cyberjack 3.99.5final.SP11 (feinerer@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 15/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

dtb

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update dtb to linux 4.14 (jsg@)

firmware

  ~ athn/Makefile

  > plist changes still demand REVISION bumps... (espie@)

  ~ athn/Makefile

  > depend on the minimum version of open-ath9k-htc-firmware/k2 for the license
  > file (sthen@)

liblnk

  ~ Makefile

  > Replace gettext module.
  > The build picks up the gettext tools during configure if they are installed
  > and tries to use them later, so add a dependency. (naddy@)

monit

  > Update to monit-5.25.1
  > from Caspar Schutijser (maintainer) (jca@)

== textproc ========================================================== 16/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

gsed

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

hs-bytestring-nums

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hs-hexpat

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

hunspell

  ~ Makefile

  > drop gettext module from port that is explicitly configured not to use NLS
  > (naddy@)

namazu

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

pinfo

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

ruby-pygments.rb

  > @comment beforesubst files.
  > Should probably be removed in post-install or so but I am lazy... and no
  > one picked up my mail on ports@ (ajacoutot@)

tre

  ~ Makefile

  > replace gettext module (naddy@)

== www =============================================================== 17/18 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

www

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports).
  > Complete list:
  > archivers/hs-zlib-bindings
  > databases/hs-HDBC-mysql
  > databases/hs-HDBC-postgresql
  > databases/hs-hedis
  > databases/hs-postgresql-libpq
  > devel/hs-BoundedChan
  > devel/hs-MonadRandom
  > devel/hs-ObjectName
  > devel/hs-PSQueue
  > devel/hs-StateVar
  > devel/hs-abstract-deque
  > devel/hs-abstract-par
  > devel/hs-base-unicode-symbols
  > devel/hs-blaze-textual
  > devel/hs-bytestring-mmap
  > devel/hs-case-insensitive
  > devel/hs-cmdlib
  > devel/hs-concurrent-extra
  > devel/hs-data-hash
  > devel/hs-directory-tree
  > devel/hs-enumerator
  > devel/hs-failure
  > devel/hs-ghc-paths
  > devel/hs-hashtables
  > devel/hs-hood
  > devel/hs-largeword
  > devel/hs-logict
  > devel/hs-murmur-hash
  > devel/hs-newtype
  > devel/hs-parallel
  > devel/hs-patch-combinators
  > devel/hs-readline
  > devel/hs-sendfile
  > devel/hs-strict
  > devel/hs-tuple
  > lang/hs-haskell-src
  > math/hs-half
  > net/hs-curl
  > net/hs-network-info
  > security/hs-crypto
  > security/hs-cryptocipher
  > security/hs-mwc-random
  > security/hs-pwstore-fast
  > security/hs-skein
  > textproc/hs-bytestring-nums
  > textproc/hs-hexpat
  > www/hs-cgi (kili@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Drop the gtk3 FLAVOR; it's not used by anything (WebKitGTK3 is under
  > www/webkitgtk4) and will save precious build time.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gitea

  > @comment beforesubst files.
  > Should probably be removed in post-install or so but I am lazy... and no
  > one picked up my mail on ports@ (ajacoutot@)

hs-cgi

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove 47 now unused hs-ports from the build.
  > jasper@ agrees to the list (and to the general idea of gc'ing
  > hs-ports). (kili@)

snownews

  ~ Makefile

  > Replace gettext module, sync wantlib.
  > Tweaked from a submission by Klemens Nanni. (naddy@)

webkit

  - pkg/PFRAG.gtk3                        - pkg/PFRAG.no-gtk3
  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Drop the gtk3 FLAVOR; it's not used by anything (WebKitGTK3 is under
  > www/webkitgtk4) and will save precious build time.
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

kde4

  ~ poxml/Makefile

  > work around msgfmt poisoning in bsd.port.mk (naddy@)

qt5

  ~ qtbase/Makefile                       ~ qtbase/pkg/PLIST-main