OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-11-23

base                                    base/bootstrap
base/xenocara                           databases/pgmodeler
databases/puppetdb4                     databases/puppetdb5
devel/iso-codes                         games/cataclysm-dda
geo/mapproxy                            infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/mk                       lang/php
net/libproxy                            net/p5-Net-Inspect
net/py-boto3                            net/py-botocore
net/xl2tpd                              security/libhttpseverywhere
security/lynis                          sysutils/awscli
sysutils/ruby-puppet                    telephony/p5-Net-SIP
www/dokuwiki                            www/epiphany
www/rt

== base ============================================================== 01/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/base

base

  - Makefile                              - README

  > bye bye experiment (espie@)

bootstrap

  - Makefile                              - files/component-install
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > bye bye experiment (espie@)

xenocara

  - Makefile                              - xenocara.port.mk
  - app/Makefile                          - app/Makefile.inc
  - app/appres/Makefile                   - app/bdftopcf/Makefile
  - app/beforelight/Makefile              - app/bitmap/Makefile
  - app/cwm/Makefile                      - app/editres/Makefile
  - app/fonttosfnt/Makefile               - app/fslsfonts/Makefile
  - app/fstobdf/Makefile                  - app/fvwm/Makefile
  - app/glxgears/Makefile                 - app/glxinfo/Makefile
  - app/iceauth/Makefile                  - app/ico/Makefile
  - app/listres/Makefile                  - app/luit/Makefile
  - app/mkfontdir/Makefile                - app/mkfontscale/Makefile
  - app/oclock/Makefile                   - app/rgb/Makefile
  - app/scripts/Makefile                  - app/sessreg/Makefile
  - app/setxkbmap/Makefile                - app/showfont/Makefile
  - app/smproxy/Makefile                  - app/ssh-askpass/Makefile
  - app/twm/Makefile                      - app/video/Makefile
  - app/viewres/Makefile                  - app/x11perf/Makefile
  - app/xauth/Makefile                    - app/xbacklight/Makefile
  - app/xbiff/Makefile                    - app/xcalc/Makefile
  - app/xclipboard/Makefile               - app/xclock/Makefile
  - app/xcmsdb/Makefile                   - app/xcompmgr/Makefile
  - app/xconsole/Makefile                 - app/xdm/Makefile
  - app/xdpyinfo/Makefile                 - app/xdriinfo/Makefile
  - app/xedit/Makefile                    - app/xev/Makefile
  - app/xeyes/Makefile                    - app/xf86dga/Makefile
  - app/xfd/Makefile                      - app/xfontsel/Makefile
  - app/xfs/Makefile                      - app/xfsinfo/Makefile
  - app/xfwp/Makefile                     - app/xgamma/Makefile
  - app/xgc/Makefile                      - app/xhost/Makefile
  - app/xidle/Makefile                    - app/xinit/Makefile
  - app/xinput/Makefile                   - app/xkbcomp/Makefile
  - app/xkbevd/Makefile                   - app/xkbprint/Makefile
  - app/xkbutils/Makefile                 - app/xkill/Makefile
  - app/xload/Makefile                    - app/xlockmore/Makefile
  - app/xlogo/Makefile                    - app/xlsatoms/Makefile
  - app/xlsclients/Makefile               - app/xlsfonts/Makefile
  - app/xmag/Makefile                     - app/xman/Makefile
  - app/xmessage/Makefile                 - app/xmodmap/Makefile
  - app/xmore/Makefile                    - app/xpr/Makefile
  - app/xprop/Makefile                    - app/xrandr/Makefile
  - app/xrdb/Makefile                     - app/xrefresh/Makefile
  - app/xset/Makefile                     - app/xsetroot/Makefile
  - app/xsm/Makefile                      - app/xstdcmap/Makefile
  - app/xsystrace/Makefile                - app/xterm/Makefile
  - app/xtsscale/Makefile                 - app/xvctl/Makefile
  - app/xvidtune/Makefile                 - app/xvinfo/Makefile
  - app/xwd/Makefile                      - app/xwininfo/Makefile
  - app/xwud/Makefile                     - data/Makefile
  - data/Makefile.inc                     - data/bitmaps/Makefile
  - data/xkeyboard-config/Makefile        - distrib/notes/Makefile
  - driver/Makefile                       - driver/Makefile.inc
  - driver/xf86-input-acecad/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-elographics/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-fpit/Makefile       - driver/xf86-input-hyperpen/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-joystick/Makefile   - driver/xf86-input-keyboard/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-mouse/Makefile      - driver/xf86-input-mutouch/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-penmount/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-synaptics/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-usbtablet/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-vmmouse/Makefile    - driver/xf86-input-void/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-input-ws/Makefile         - driver/xf86-video-apm/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-ark/Makefile        - driver/xf86-video-ati/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-chips/Makefile      - driver/xf86-video-cirrus/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-dummy/Makefile      - driver/xf86-video-geode/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-glint/Makefile      - driver/xf86-video-i128/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-i740/Makefile       - driver/xf86-video-intel/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-mach64/Makefile     - driver/xf86-video-mga/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-modesetting/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-neomagic/Makefile   - driver/xf86-video-nv/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-openchrome/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-r128/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-radeonold/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-rendition/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-s3/Makefile         - driver/xf86-video-s3virge/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-savage/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-siliconmotion/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-sis/Makefile        - driver/xf86-video-sunffb/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-tdfx/Makefile       - driver/xf86-video-trident/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-tseng/Makefile      - driver/xf86-video-vesa/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-vmware/Makefile     - driver/xf86-video-voodoo/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-wildcatfb/Makefile
  - driver/xf86-video-wsfb/Makefile       - driver/xf86-video-wsudl/Makefile
  - font/Makefile                         - font/Makefile.inc
  - font/adobe-100dpi/Makefile            - font/adobe-75dpi/Makefile
  - font/adobe-utopia-100dpi/Makefile     - font/adobe-utopia-75dpi/Makefile
  - font/adobe-utopia-type1/Makefile      - font/alias/Makefile
  - font/arabic-misc/Makefile             - font/bh-100dpi/Makefile
  - font/bh-75dpi/Makefile
  - font/bh-lucidatypewriter-100dpi/Makefile
  - font/bh-lucidatypewriter-75dpi/Makefile
  - font/bh-ttf/Makefile                  - font/bh-type1/Makefile
  - font/bitstream-100dpi/Makefile        - font/bitstream-75dpi/Makefile
  - font/bitstream-type1/Makefile         - font/cronyx-cyrillic/Makefile
  - font/cursor-misc/Makefile             - font/daewoo-misc/Makefile
  - font/dec-misc/Makefile                - font/dejavu-ttf/Makefile
  - font/encodings/Makefile               - font/ibm-type1/Makefile
  - font/isas-misc/Makefile               - font/jis-misc/Makefile
  - font/micro-misc/Makefile              - font/misc-cyrillic/Makefile
  - font/misc-ethiopic/Makefile           - font/misc-meltho/Makefile
  - font/misc-misc/Makefile               - font/mutt-misc/Makefile
  - font/schumacher-misc/Makefile         - font/screen-cyrillic/Makefile
  - font/sony-misc/Makefile               - font/sun-misc/Makefile
  - font/util/Makefile                    - font/winitzki-cyrillic/Makefile
  - font/xfree86-type1/Makefile           - kdrive/Makefile
  - lib/Makefile                          - lib/Makefile.inc
  - lib/fontconfig/Makefile               - lib/freetype/Makefile
  - lib/libEGL/Makefile                   - lib/libFS/Makefile
  - lib/libGL/Makefile                    - lib/libGLESv1_CM/Makefile
  - lib/libGLESv2/Makefile                - lib/libGLU/Makefile
  - lib/libGLw/Makefile                   - lib/libICE/Makefile
  - lib/libSM/Makefile                    - lib/libX11/Makefile
  - lib/libXRes/Makefile                  - lib/libXScrnSaver/Makefile
  - lib/libXau/Makefile                   - lib/libXaw/Makefile
  - lib/libXcomposite/Makefile            - lib/libXcursor/Makefile
  - lib/libXdamage/Makefile               - lib/libXdmcp/Makefile
  - lib/libXext/Makefile                  - lib/libXfixes/Makefile
  - lib/libXfont/Makefile                 - lib/libXfontcache/Makefile
  - lib/libXft/Makefile                   - lib/libXi/Makefile
  - lib/libXinerama/Makefile              - lib/libXmu/Makefile
  - lib/libXpm/Makefile                   - lib/libXrandr/Makefile
  - lib/libXrender/Makefile               - lib/libXt/Makefile
  - lib/libXtst/Makefile                  - lib/libXv/Makefile
  - lib/libXvMC/Makefile                  - lib/libXxf86dga/Makefile
  - lib/libXxf86misc/Makefile             - lib/libXxf86vm/Makefile
  - lib/libdmx/Makefile                   - lib/libdrm/Makefile
  - lib/libfontenc/Makefile               - lib/libglapi/Makefile
  - lib/libpciaccess/Makefile             - lib/libpthread-stubs/Makefile
  - lib/libtxc_dxtn/Makefile              - lib/libxcb/Makefile
  - lib/libxkbfile/Makefile               - lib/libxkbui/Makefile
  - lib/libxtrans/Makefile                - lib/pixman/Makefile
  - lib/xcb-util/Makefile                 - meta/Makefile
  - meta/pkg/DESCR                        - meta/pkg/PLIST
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.FONT
  - pkg/PFRAG.LIB                         - pkg/PLIST
  - proto/Makefile                        - proto/Makefile.inc
  - proto/bigreqsproto/Makefile           - proto/compositeproto/Makefile
  - proto/damageproto/Makefile            - proto/dmxproto/Makefile
  - proto/dri2proto/Makefile              - proto/fixesproto/Makefile
  - proto/fontcacheproto/Makefile         - proto/fontsproto/Makefile
  - proto/glproto/Makefile                - proto/inputproto/Makefile
  - proto/kbproto/Makefile                - proto/pmproto/Makefile
  - proto/randrproto/Makefile             - proto/recordproto/Makefile
  - proto/renderproto/Makefile            - proto/resourceproto/Makefile
  - proto/scrnsaverproto/Makefile         - proto/videoproto/Makefile
  - proto/x11proto/Makefile               - proto/xcb-proto/Makefile
  - proto/xcmiscproto/Makefile            - proto/xextproto/Makefile
  - proto/xf86bigfontproto/Makefile       - proto/xf86dgaproto/Makefile
  - proto/xf86driproto/Makefile           - proto/xf86miscproto/Makefile
  - proto/xf86vidmodeproto/Makefile       - proto/xineramaproto/Makefile
  - release/Makefile                      - release/pkg/DESCR
  - release/pkg/PLIST                     - share/mk/Makefile
  - share/pciids/Makefile                 - util/Makefile
  - util/Makefile.inc                     - util/gccmakedep/Makefile
  - util/macros/Makefile                  - util/makedepend/Makefile
  - xserver/Makefile

  > bye bye experiment (espie@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

pgmodeler

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to pgModeler 0.9.0
  > "no objection" by zhuk@ (feinerer@)

puppetdb4

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-plugin

  > Let puppetdb4 packages to be built if puppetdb5 already exists, same
  > approach
  > as for puppet itself (sebastia@)

puppetdb5

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-plugin

  > Let puppetdb4 packages to be built if puppetdb5 already exists, same
  > approach
  > as for puppet itself (sebastia@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

iso-codes

  > update to iso-codes-3.77 (jasper@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

cataclysm-dda

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_translations_cpp

  > - enable build on !CLANG_ARCHS
  > - fix localization support
  > - pass the LUA binary
  > from MAINTAINER Tim Meunier, thanks! (kirby@)

== geo =============================================================== 05/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

mapproxy

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to mapproxy 1.11.0.
  > See https://mapproxy.org/blog/new-mapproxy-1.11.0-release/ for details.
  > (landry@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 06/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/infrastructure

lib

  ~ DPB/Config.pm

  > kill PORTS_BUILD_XENOCARA in dpb as well. (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > as we do the install-wrapper twice, don't copy it the second time if it's
  > identical (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > kill the experimental xenocara build
  > I still haven't managed to make it fast enough to be worth it,
  > and I'm unlikely to do so, so bye bye.
  > already discussed a bit during p2k17, where I said "I'll think about it".
  > Well... (espie@)

  ~ arch-defines.mk

  > Remove powerpc from LLVM_ARCHS, it never built there.
  > This should unlock the ~235 ports that try to use ports-clang before
  > ports-gcc.
  > ok bcallah@ landry@ (jca@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > - add FIX_EXTRACT_PERMISSIONS, for ports that have paranoid archives
  > so that building with _pbuild does not make unreadable.
  > - zap MTREE_FILE, no longer useful
  > - rectify fake tree permissions under "normal user" fake stage.
  > okay jca@, naddy@ (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

php

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Remove unused CONFIGURE_ARGS flags.
  > OK sthen@ (martijn@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

libproxy

  ~ Makefile

  > wrong bootstrap. noticed by naddy@ (espie@)

p5-Net-Inspect

  > update p5-Net-Inspect to 0.329 (bluhm@)

py-boto3

  > Update to py-boto3-1.4.8. (ajacoutot@)

py-botocore

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-botocore-1.8.1. (ajacoutot@)

xl2tpd

  + patches/patch-control_c

  > (minor) Update to xl2tpd 1.3.10.1.
  > While here add a small patch disabling flow control which seems broken,
  > see https://github.com/xelerance/xl2tpd/issues/133 - with it, xl2tpd is
  > somewhat usable against npppd/isakmpd. Been running with it since 6+
  > months.
  > Discussed with sthen@ (landry@)

== security ========================================================== 09/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

libhttpseverywhere

  > Update to libhttpseverywhere-0.6.4. (ajacoutot@)

lynis

  > - update to lynis-2.5.7
  > - switch homepage/master_sites to https
  > - simplify post-extract/do-install
  > ok gonzalo@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.12.1. (ajacoutot@)

ruby-puppet

  ~ 4/Makefile                            ~ 4/pkg/PLIST
  ~ 5/Makefile                            ~ 5/pkg/PLIST

  > Let puppet4 build if puppet5 is already built, use same approach
  > as postfix for example.
  > problem pointed out by landry@ and he's fine with the solution (sebastia@)

== telephony ========================================================= 11/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

p5-Net-SIP

  > update p5-Net-SIP to 0.812 (bluhm@)

== www =============================================================== 12/12 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

dokuwiki

  ~ Makefile

  > Add pecl-libsodium to RDEP, needed to provide a CSPRNG when using php
  > 5.6.
  > ok sthen@ rsadowski@ pea@ (MAINTAINER) (landry@)

epiphany

  > update to epiphany-3.26.3 (jasper@)

rt

  ~ patches/patch-sbin_rt-test-dependencies_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST