OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-11-28

devel/cmake                             graphics/gdcm
infrastructure/bin                      infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/man                      infrastructure/mk
inputmethods                            inputmethods/fcitx
inputmethods/fcitx-anthy                inputmethods/fcitx-chewing
inputmethods/fcitx-tables               lang/go
lang/go-bootstrap                       mail/mlmmj
net/icinga                              net/ipv6calc
net/py-botocore                         net/py-paho-mqtt
net/queryperf                           net/whatweb
sysutils                                sysutils/awscli
sysutils/govmomi                        sysutils/gsmartcontrol
sysutils/libvmdk                        sysutils/syslog-ng
tests/portcheck                         textproc/apertium-dicts
x11/gnome

== devel ============================================================= 01/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

cmake

  ~ cmake.port.mk

  > be more stupid, always tag _build/runtime_params and .ninja_log
  > as files that may change.  there's really no need for logic, who else
  > would use those files ? (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

gdcm

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt

  > [Looks like the latest release of gdcm not only fixed the build with
  > newer versions of poppler, but also broke it at the same time again
  > by enforcing C++98, which also appears to break the build on powerpc.
  > Remove the cmake bits, as upstream plans to switch to C++11 anyways.
  > ok jasper@ (kili@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/infrastructure

bin

  ~ dpb

  > first implementation of a controlling socket (-DCONTROL=path)
  > that can receive commands (nc -U path)
  > put all the logic inside External so that the rest is less disturbed for
  > now. (espie@)

  ~ dpb

  > scrape beginning of interactive mode, the socket controler works much
  > better. (espie@)

  ~ dpb

  > do check_command early so I can steal cores when needed (espie@)

  ~ portcheck

  > Remove gettext remnants, no longer relevant
  > ok sthen@ (jca@)

lib

  ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > account for late additions to dontclean, don't run clean if stuff has
  > been added. (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Config.pm                         ~ DPB/External.pm

  > first implementation of a controlling socket (-DCONTROL=path)
  > that can receive commands (nc -U path)
  > put all the logic inside External so that the rest is less disturbed for
  > now. (espie@)

  - DPB/Interactive.pm                    ~ DPB/Config.pm
  ~ DPB/State.pm

  > scrape beginning of interactive mode, the socket controler works much
  > better. (espie@)

  ~ DPB/External.pm

  > use expand_path on CONTROl. After all it's a path, so it can have
  > variable parts (espie@)

  ~ DPB/External.pm

  > much simpler logic with this set up like that (espie@)

  ~ DPB/External.pm

  > fix "unknown command"
  > add help (espie@)

  ~ DPB/External.pm

  > add stats (espie@)

  ~ DPB/External.pm

  > new command: add paths. Allow adding new pkgpaths after starting dpb
  > (espie@)

  ~ DPB/External.pm

  > more love after feedback from danj@ (espie@)

man

  ~ man1/dpb.1

  > document the initial set of CONTROL commands (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > be more stupid, always tag _build/runtime_params and .ninja_log
  > as files that may change.  there's really no need for logic, who else
  > would use those files ? (espie@)

== inputmethods ====================================================== 04/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/inputmethods

inputmethods

  ~ Makefile

  > +fcitx,fcitx-anthy,fcitx-chewing,fcitx-tables (kevlo@)

fcitx

  + patches/patch-src_lib_fcitx-utils_utils_c
  + patches/patch-src_lib_fcitx-utils_utils_h
  + patches/patch-src_lib_fcitx-utils_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_lib_fcitx-gclient_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_lib_fcitx-config_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_frontend_gtk2_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_frontend_qt_fcitxwatcher_cpp
  + patches/patch-src_lib_fcitx_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_frontend_qt_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_lib_fcitx-qt_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-src_frontend_gtk3_CMakeLists_txt
  + pkg/PLIST-gtk3                        + pkg/DESCR-main
  + pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/PLIST-qt4
  + pkg/DESCR-gtk3                        + pkg/DESCR-qt4

  > New import:
  >     Import fcitx-4.2.9.5

fcitx-anthy

  > New import:
  >     Import fcitx-anthy-0.2.3

fcitx-chewing

  > New import:
  >     Import fcitx-chewing-0.2.3

fcitx-tables

  > New import:
  >     Import fcitx-tables-0.3.8

== lang ============================================================== 05/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

go

  ~ patches/patch-src_cmd_go_go_test_go   ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update lang/go to 1.9.2
  > From Klemens Nanni <kl3 at posteo dot org> - thanks. (jsing@)

go-bootstrap

  - patches/patch-src_cmd_8l_asm_c        - patches/patch-src_cmd_ld_ldelf_c
  - patches/patch-src_go_build_build_go
  - patches/patch-src_runtime_sys_openbsd_386_s
  - patches/patch-src_runtime_sys_openbsd_amd64_s
  - patches/patch-src_syscall_zsysnum_openbsd_386_go
  - patches/patch-src_syscall_zsysnum_openbsd_amd64_go
  - patches/patch-src_time_format_test_go

  > Update lang/go-bootstrap.
  > The new upstream version (20171003) has all of the patches that we need to
  > run on OpenBSD. (jsing@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

mlmmj

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to mlmmj-1.3.0, from Zhang Huangbin, tweak PLIST from me. (kevlo@)

  - patches/patch-src_mlmmj-process_c

  > Remove unnecessary file. (kevlo@)

== net =============================================================== 07/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

icinga

  ~ web2/Makefile                         ~ web2/distinfo
  ~ web2/patch-library_Icinga_Application_ApplicationBootstrap_php
  ~ web2/pkg/PLIST

  > update to icingaweb2-2.5.0 (sthen@)

ipv6calc

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to ipv6calc-1.0.0 (jasper@)

py-botocore

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-botocore-1.8.2. (ajacoutot@)

py-paho-mqtt

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to py-paho-mqtt-1.3.1 (jasper@)

queryperf

  > update to queryperf-9.11.2 (jasper@)

whatweb

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to WhatWeb-0.4.9 (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 08/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +govmomi (ajacoutot@)

awscli

  > Update to awscli-1.12.2. (ajacoutot@)

govmomi

  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/PLIST-vcsim                       + pkg/DESCR-vcsim
  + patches/patch-simulator_os_unix_go

  > New import:
  >     Import govmoni-0.16.0.

gsmartcontrol

  ~ patches/patch-data_gsmartcontrol-root_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_res_Makefile_in     ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to gsmartcontrol-1.1.3
  > ok landry@ (kirby@)

libvmdk

  ~ Makefile

  > Picks up xgettext(1) if present, so add BDEP on devel/gettext-tools.
  > (naddy@)

syslog-ng

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > fix configure patch that avoids picking up uuid
  > reported and ok ajacoutot@ (steven@)

== tests ============================================================= 09/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/tests

portcheck

  ~ t5.sample

  > Adapt test, portcheck doesn't check gettext any more. (jca@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/11 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

apertium-dicts

  ~ crh/Makefile                          ~ crh/distinfo
  ~ crh-tur/Makefile                      ~ crh-tur/distinfo
  ~ tur/Makefile                          ~ tur/distinfo

  > Update to apertium-crh-tur-0.3.0. (bentley@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

gnome

  ~ adwaita-icon-theme/Makefile           ~ adwaita-icon-theme/distinfo
  ~ adwaita-icon-theme/pkg/PLIST