  From: shruthi krishnan
  To: ofbiz-dev@incubator.apache.org ; Jacques Le Roux
  Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 5:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Hello3Services.java errors

  Hai,

      ya i know java.Does this require any jar file to be specified?Then one
more thing I had made some changes in the entitymodel.xml file w.r.t the
HelloPerson entity adding some fields of the Hello3 example application  when I
create a new entity using a java client to access the web service
CreateHelloPerson it works fine and creates a record with corresponding values
but when it searches a person it says 'error invoking WS'.Actualy I had
modified the services.xml to return the new field values. when I tried to map
the response by adding the new fields to the result in Hello3Services.java and
tried to compile i got these errors.