Hi Waldo,

> Instead of having vendor checks all over the place, wouldn't it be cleaner
> if the plugin had a way to provide/fix cnmi_opts?

For now we decided to do it this way, since providing arbitrary properties per
atom seemed to be too much.  The hope is that there are not many modems that
blatantly lie about what they can do (like the G1)  If quirks get out of hand
we can revisit this.

In the meantime if you need to override the entire cnmi string, do something
like:
        if (data->vendor == OFONO_VENDOR_WALDOS_MODEM) {
                sprintf(buf, "AT+CNMI=....");
                supported = TRUE;
        } else if (build_cnmi_string(buf, cnmi_opts, data))
                supported = TRUE;

Regards,
-Denis