Hi,

> Hi Denis,
>
> > Simply insert the following lines into modem.conf to enable this device:
> > [calypso]
> > Driver=calypso
> > Device=/dev/ttySAC0
>
> thanks for the driver. I tried to use it via network, but I dont see
> dbus object pathes for the device.

Make sure that your modem.conf is properly configured and resides int he proper
sysconfig directory.

Also, the calypso modem driver assumes it is running natively on the
Freerunner.  If you want to use this over the network, you can use the
phonesim driver.  This one can be connected to any TCP socket exporting the AT
command modem.

[calypsonet]
Driver=phonesim
Address=192.168.0.202 # or whatever your GTA0x IP is
Port=2000 # or whatever GTA0X port is
Modem=calypso

Then setup netcat or ser2net to forward he raw tty over the network.

Regards,
-Denis