Hi Dario,

> I recompiled from the git and the situation is the same as before;
> attached are two archives, each containing two log files, one made by
> oFono with the options above, the second is the console output of the
> "dbus-monitor --system" command (in which, at the end of file, I pasted

Please make sure you restart oFono when setting OFONO_AT_DEBUG.  The
environment variable is checked only when the modem is created, which is
usually startup in the case of modem.conf ones.  This will give much more
output, including every command sent and received from the modem.

Please redo the logs with the environment variable set before ofono is
started.

> the command lines I used to do the tests);  the first archive
> (call_answer_hangup*) is a simple test call using one of my provider
> service numbers, I simply called, they answered and I hangup the call,
> after this, as you can see, I was not able to do another call (I did my
> previous tests with my phone application and I didn't notice the error
> given by oFono, sorry!); the second archive (call_hanguptry_remotedisc*)
> is a call to another phone (I masked the number with xxxx for privacy
> purposes), tried to hangup but wasn't able to and asked the other party
> to hangup.

Ok, you were hitting a bug that Zhenhua just caught.  I pushed out his fix.
I'd be interested in first seeing whether dial -> alerting -> hangup now works
on a freshly booted oFono instance.

Regards,
-Denis