> > This atom provides access to the modem's radio access properties. It
> > currently includes a single rw property, namely the radio access
> > selection mode setting.
>
> It might be helpful to include the API documentation too.  One thing I
> don't like is the name RadioAccess.  The connotation is a bit too
> low-level. Perhaps BandSelection? RadioBandSelection?

Radio access is a pretty broad high level concept. It's one of those black
boxes you draw somewhere near the bottom of a phone architecture diagram, so in
that sense it is low-level but that comes with the territory. BandSelection in
my mind implies frequency band selection, which is a narrow aspect of radio
access. The 2G/3G selection covered with this patch is about radio access
_technology_, which is distinct from the actual frequency bands used by those
technologies. I think RadioAccess is a fairly good name for an interface that
has the potential to cover various radio related settings.

Use case for 2G/3G selection:
http://androidcommunity.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-11857.html

Use case for band selection:
http://support.t-mobile.com/doc/tm53294.xml?docid=5222&referring%20topicid=67&A2L.SERVICE=&Referring%20TopicID/DocID%20List%20Index=y&navtypeid=2&pagetypeid=26&prevPageIndex=3