Hi Kristen,

> > Changes since v2 - corrected whitespace.
>
> all the patches have been applied.
>
> So form now on please send smaller patches as soon as you have them
> ready and tested. If you need comments or have questions, you can use
> the mailing list as well.

some additional comments from my side.

If you have variables that are only valid inside the scope of a
statement, then I prefer if you only declare them there. This makes the
code a bit simpler to read. Check the patch I just pushed to give you an
example.

Also please find access to a 32-bit system if you are running 64-bit or
vice versa. Our build system is strict and will turn turn all casting
mistakes in an error.

Please be present on #ofono IRC as much as possible so people can report
such things. Remember that your code is now part of the tree and it can
break the build.

Regards

Marcel