On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:30:07 -0500
Denis Kenzior <denk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > +           start = attrs[i++];
> > +           len = attrs[i++];
> > +           code = attrs[i++];
>
> You might want to be extra paranoid here that attrs_len is a multiple of 4.

attrs_len does not have to be a multiple of 4.  I will add a sanity
check to attrs_len to make sure it is at least >= i + 3.

> > +
> > +           if (i < attrs_len)
> > +                   color = attrs[i++];
> > +           else
> > +                   color = 0;
> > +
> > +           if (len == 0)
> > +                   end = text_len;
> > +           else
> > +                   end = start + len;
> > +
> > +           /* sanity check values */
> > +           if (start > end || end > text_len)
> > +                   continue;
> > +
> > +           /*
> > +            * if the alignment is the same as either the default
> > +            * or the last alignment used, don't set any alignment
> > +            * value.
> > +           if (start == 0)
> > +                   align = STK_DEFAULT_TEXT_ALIGNMENT;
>
> Are attributes which do not contain start = 0 valid?  If so, you might
> take extra care here.

Yes start can be nonzero, but I don't understand what you are asking here.
If start is not equal to zero, we have already made sure it is not
greater than the end.

Thanks,
Kristen