Hi Matthias,

Your lovely program gives a good demo on how to writing an application based on
oFono. oFono does claim it will help on building application in a convenient
way, so the prosperity of application will definitely bring feedback to oFono
and make oFono grow better.
I have two comments on your first part: 1) configure is not in the git tree of
oFono, so we will use bootstrap-configure instead. 2) I'm sure your phonesim
works well. But we also have another phonesim derived from your repo, which we
had some modification and enhancement in. The repo is
"git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/ofono/phonesim.git". The building command
is same as oFono, and the execution command is "./phonesim -p 12345 -gui
src/default.xml".

Regards,
-Yang