Denis Kenzior <denk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I thought of one more issue with voice calls.
>> I don't think it is safe to to terminate emergency calls using
>> release_specific, AT+CHLD=1X.
>> At least this don't work for STE modems.
>>
>> I suggest calls in state active should be terminated using hangup_all
>> or hangup_active.
>> What do you think?
>
> So in the case of a single call, the emergency call will be terminated
> using hangup_all / hangup_active anyway.  I have relaxed the single call
> restriction for active calls when hangup_active is provided by the
> driver.  Refer to c7b13ec2fe664b122216a312f2442c9ca26f5f43

Yes, it seems to be ok for voicecall_hangup, but in manager_hangup_all
the active call is still terminated with release_specific in
voiceall_release_next.
This implies that if you have an emergency call and terminate it with
manager_hangup_all AT+CHLD=1X still will be used, right?

I suggest we change voicecall_release_next like this:

        if (vc->driver->hangup_active != NULL &&
                        (call->call->status == CALL_STATUS_ALERTING ||
                                call->call->status == CALL_STATUS_DIALING ||
+                               call->call->status == CALL_STATUS_ACTIVE ||
                                call->call->status == CALL_STATUS_INCOMING))
                vc->driver->hangup_active(vc, multirelease_callback, vc);
        else
                vc->driver->release_specific(vc, call->call->id,
                                                multirelease_callback, vc);

> For mpty calls this gets tricky.  I'd like some answers to these questions:
>
> - Can Emergency calls participate in mpty?

I have to verify this with some of my colleagues, but I am pretty sure
emergency calls cannot be applied to the AT+CHLD command. i.e. they cannot
be part of mpty.

Regards
Sjur