Hi all,

I am going to implement an UIM manager atom for CDMA extension. Its APIs will
be almost the same as
current SIM manger atom's APIs.  But I suggest maybe will can do some changes:

        1. Add PIN remain retry count support
        2. replace properties 'Present' 'PinRequired' and 'LockedPins' with a
new add property 'Status'

Properties      string Status [readonly]

                        Contains the string type of the status of the SIM.
                        The possible values are:
                        "ready" - Not waiting for a password
                        "pin" - SIM PIN is required
                        "phone" - Phone-to-SIM PIN is required  [GSM only]
                        "firstphone" - Phone-to-very-first SIM
                                                PIN is required  [GSM only]
                        "pin2" - SIM PIN2 is required
                        "network" - Network Personalization password is
                                                required  [GSM only]
                        "netsub" - Network subset personalization
                                                password is required  [GSM only]
                        "service" - Service Provider personalization
                                                password is required  [GSM only]
                        "corp" - Corporate personalization password
                                                is required  [GSM only]
                        "puk" - SIM PUK is required
                        "firstphonepuk" - Phone-to-very-first SIM PUK is
                                                required  [GSM only]
                        "puk2" - SIM PUK2 is required
                        "networkpuk" - Network personalization unblocking
                                                password is required  [GSM only]
                        "netsubpuk" - Network subset personalization
                                                unblocking password is required
 [GSM only]
                        "servicepuk" - Service provider personalization
                                                unblocking password is required
 [GSM only]
                        "corppuk" - Corporate personalization unblocking
                                                password is required  [GSM only]
                        "absent" - No SIM inserted

                array{uint8} PinRetryCount [readonly]

                         Contains the remain retry count of PIN,PIN2,PUK and
PUK2

I marked all the values that only support in GSM with [GSM only].

Yes, ofono current API is OK. This is just my suggestion. Maybe I should
completely
follow current SIM manger atom's APIs.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!