Hi,

2010/9/9 Marcel Holtmann <mar...@holtmann.org>:
>> Here are 2nd stab at implementing Online property with various modem
>> drivers.
>
> so I pushed most of them, but not all of them.

Ok. Cool.

> STE version needs testing by the STE guys, but I did run into some SIM
> not ready issues with MBM when switching online/offline a few times. So
> that needs to be looked into.

Please have a peek in your AT log and see if there are some spurious
+GCAP: lines? My Dell 5530 branded MBM apparently sends internal
AT+GCAP command. Command and its results gets echoed to the serial
port which obviously confuses the AT parser. Perhaps most MBMs would
benefit from registering dummy "+GCAP:".

> The Huawei has more and more issues with SIM not ready now. This needs
> fixing anyway. I pushed the patch anymore to make these symptoms more
> clear to everybody.

I'll try to remember to fish out my Huawei from the junk box and see
what it has to offer now. ;)

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com