Hi all,

Here is my 2nd stab at the ofono_sim_ready_notify().

Main difference from Denis's and Kristen's patch is that the modem
driver now has a way to indicate that is ready or not: if SIM is not
ready, the ofono_sim_driver indicates that with query_passwd_state
callback returning OFONO_SIM_PASSWORD_INVALID. A separate enum and a
string value for PinRequired property for that case would probably be
nice, however, it is not very clear to me how the modems handle the
transition from PIN-locked SIM to SIM-locked modem.

After the driver determines that the SIM is ready, it calls
ofono_sim_ready_notify().

The patches has now been tested with the PIN and PUK codes with mbm and
the new isimodem sim driver by Jukka Saunamaki. IFX seems to be
identical in PIN and PUK cases, too.

The isimodem driver demonstrates also the case where PIN is disabled but
SIM is not ready yet when oFono tries to initialize the modem. The
isimodem driver tries to read some CPHS information in order to
determine if the modem is ready. I'm not sure how that kind of probing
should be implemented in atmodem driver.

--Pekka